10TH ANNIVERSARY AZERBAIJAN INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION EXHIBITION
7-9 October, 2016
UNIQUE BUSINESS PLATFORM BRINGING TOGETHER ALL THE SECTOR PROFESSIONALS UNDER ONE ROOF
Azerbaijan International Education Exhibition celebrates its 10thanniversary. Today the exhibition is the largest event in the field of education organised on the government level and the only one supported by the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Each year the Exhibition contributes to expansion of international cooperation in the education field, shows the priority of being educated by presenting the great variety of trends and directions of education in and outside the country.
The main purpose of the exhibition is to provide our youth with extensive and insightful information on diverse educational opportunities and assist them in selecting a higher educational institution.
MAIN SECTIONS OF THE EXHIBITION:
- Secondary education
- Programs offered by higher education institutions
- Distant education systems
- Under- and Post-graduate education
- Education abroad and student exchange programs
- Extracurricular education and trainings
- Language courses and summer schools
- Furniture, equipment and stationery used in the education sector
- Multimedia systems, video and TV equipment, computer classes
5 REASONS TO ATTEND THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY AZERBAIJAN INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION EXHIBITION:
- The largest Education exhibition in Azerbaijan
- More than 13 000 visitors, maximum coverage of potential audience between 16-30 age in three days of intensive talks and meetings with students and their parents, as well as agents, sector professionals, customers etc.
- Huge promotional campaign. To ensure effective work during the three days exhibition the organisers develop a high level of media promotional campaign which attracts target audiences right to your booth.
- The organization of mass attendance of the students from all secondary and high schools in Baku and the regions
- Official support of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Azerbaijan
“- One of the main challenges of the modern era is to increase the role of education in economic life. Education not only increases people’s knowledge and skills, but also plays an important role in their future development, social integration and self-awareness as a citizen. Rapid technological progress requires a regular renewal of knowledge and skills. Accordingly, this increases the demand to acquire new and more affordable qualifications and to develop skills. In modern times, successful and sustainable economic growth in various countries around the world has been achieved through the effective development of human capital. The education reforms that have been implemented in our country have emphasized that in shaping the content of education, mainstreaming the importance of practical skills, knowledge and competence is of key importance, alongside academic knowledge. I hope that Education Exhibition will contribute to reaching our strategic targets in terms of education, ensuring the expansion of cooperation in educational institutions and creating additional opportunities for educators, as well as learners, to help them learn and work together.”
Mikayil Jabbarov, Minister of Education of the Republic of Azerbaijan
“- This international traditional fair is very important to the Republic of Azerbaijan. It is gratifying that each year we witness a growing interest in this international event. The potential and strength of each community in the modern world relies on the abilities of its high level workforce and specialists. The success within each young person’s career and future career development is directly linked to their education. We believe that expansion of international cooperation opportunities, the implementation of local management models and close cooperation between students and employers at such events, is of great significance with respect to Azerbaijan’s higher education institutions and schools. In recent years, the Azerbaijani government has been consistently working towards the expansion of international relations between Azerbaijani educational institutions, creating educational opportunities for graduates and current students, in accordance with the highest international standards.”
Jeyhun Bayramov, Deputy Minister of Education of the Republic of Azerbaijan
“ - As you may well know, the Ministry of Education is an official partner and supporter of the 9th International Education and Career Exhibition, thus attributing great importance to this event! Both students and a variety of educational providers are able to participate at the different stands and offer their services at this event. On the whole, this opens doors for the country’s development and future educational prospects.”
Jasarat Valehov, Head of Sector for Work with NGOs and Mass Media of the Ministry of Education